Friday, March 8, 2013

Toilet Paper Wall Art

Over a week ago I created the flowers for my wall art. Today I got them all put together. 

Here is what I did: 



I grabbed a tape measure, ran into the bedroom to measure the width that I  wanted it to be.  

I wanted to fill a certain amount of space on the wall.  

Since this would be the only thing hanging on the wall, it needed to be the right size visually. 

Once I had the width, I marked it with masking tape on my dinning table. 



Next, I started laying out the flowers from one end of the measurement to the other. 

I wanted it to flow in a wavy shape. 


Once I had all the flowers hot glued together. 

It was time to spray paint. 

Which is my favorite part of doing every project. I love spray painting!!! 


Then I filled in the flowers randomly. 

It really shows in the final piece. 

I wish I had planned it out just a  tad better. 

HERE IT IS HANGING UP  IN MY BEDROOM! 

FIRST ONE WAY! 

THEN I FLIPPED IT AROUND! 



Which way do you think I decided to hang it?  First way or Second way? 



Linking up with:

Whipperberry 


ThePinJunkie
   

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

2 comments:

  1. Really nice! I like it pointing to the right, but that's just me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the finish product, I couldn't believe that it's all made out of toilet paper rolls. Two thumbs up for your great job! You definitely know how to recycle every material and turn them into an art. I don't know if this would help, but the second one is the position I like for your art.

    Clay Delgado @ WorldPackagingCo.com

    ReplyDelete

Goodness, you just made my day a little sweeter. Thanks Bunches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...