3.28.2013

Jean Rag Quilt

Here it is! 

 It is heavy, which is a great comfort to Bradley. I have been wanting to create a weighted quilt for him, for sometime. I have read that children with autism like pressure or to have heavy things on them. This seems to be the case with Bradley, he loves to carry heavy things, and hold heavy objects. Anyway, no matter what the reasons behind this quilt were to make it. Bradley loves it! That is all that matters. It seems to give him some great comfort when he goes to bed. Bonus, I made it and filled it with my love. 



This was one of the toughest quilts I have ever sewn on or made. 
It was just awkward to sew the long strips together. 


Front Side


Back Side




2 comments:

  1. I love it--great colors and pattern. It's wonderful it makes your son happy!

    ReplyDelete

Goodness, you just made my day a little sweeter. Thanks Bunches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...